Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

So I am having a really hard time staying home all the time. I like to GO. So I have been working on my Houdini skills and when there are fun family traditions coming up, I somehow make it to them.

DSC_3137 edited

I am so sneaky!

DSC_3144

Me and my dudes. (Those two ruggedly good-looking men in the back, yep those are our dads.)

DSC_3151

Going around on the swings, don't worry we had hand sanitizer to use afterwards.

DSC_3154

And yep, this about how the rest of the pictures went. That is what you get when you are the mature one hanging out with a bunch of two year olds. But the pumpkin patch is definitely one tradition that we couldn't give up, hay ride and all.

3 comments:

Sister Christine McCracken said...

Did you find the Great Pumpkin? Linus would be so proud if you did...

Dangela said...

I love the pics, especially the first and last ones. Next year I have to work harder to convince Dan to go to the pumpkin patch again. I love them; he doesn't.

Jana said...

I seriously need to find a pumpkin patch around here. Next year.