Well today was one of those days.
I have been sad since I can't really get out much where people are. I feel better. So I go to therapy, I have gone to the park, healthy family and friends have come to visit. But shopping (oh how I miss shopping) is out of the question and Primary (oh how I miss Primary) is out of the question too. Why? Because there are still germs out there and my little bitty immune system is still recovering. Call my parents crazy, but since I got Rotovirus days after coming home from the hospital, they are just a wee bit paranoid now.
But like I said, today was one of those days that something spectacular happened.
A knock at the door.
And a package.I do already!
I am, I really am!Thank you Primary Presidency. This is something spectacular.
4 comments:
What a sweet surprise! That is a good Primary Presidency. Enjoy Michelle!
I am going to revise my comment from earlier. I am very grateful that you have loving people that surround you. And I am grateful that you are beginning to feel well enough to enjoy the joys of life again (especially princess tiaras).
What a great Primary Presidency! WOW!! I might have to claim sickness and see what my Relief Society Presidency does (Ha! Ha!).
Post a Comment