Bye bye improvements. Michelle lost her IV last night so all of her medications (antibiotics and steroids) were changed to go through her G-tube. I don't think, well, I pretty much know, they are not working as well. So yesterday's improvements are literally a thing of the past. So I am extremely frustrated. I could post a list of all the things I am frustrated with, but I think it would be very very very very long and someday I might regret putting in writing some of those things. But I will say that tomorrow is unwritten yet so hopefully we can improve again.
P.S. Thank you to everyone who has been thinking of us and praying for our daughter. We feel it and appreciate it greatly. And Tory and I celebrated our 7th anniversary today, and it is a good thing that we have such wonderful family and friends who will not let us just eat leftovers for dinner.
6 comments:
Sorry and sad to hear that! I hope today brings better results! And Happy Anniversary! Hopefully, soon you'll be able to all be celebrating the way you'd like!
That's no good. On a good note though, Happy Anniversary. You two are simply fabulous! We're praying for Michelle and you both.
Sorry about all your frustrations.
I'm glad that someone made sure you didn't get leftovers on your anniversary.
I hope that things start improving again soon. Thank you for posting updates so that we can see how things are going, even if they aren't good. We're still praying for all of you.
It was fun to visit with your family for a little while this weekend, Hope that you had a good Anniversary.
We hope today is better. It broke my heart to see Michelle last night. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys. We love you and are praying for you all.
Sorry to hear that...I hope today was better. I just wanted to let you know I put your family's and Michelle's name in at the temple when I was there on Saturday. You, Tory and Michelle are in my thoughts and prayers. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment