Because today is D-Day...Discharge Day from the hospital for this beautiful gal! That's right folks, we are all home together, one big happy family of SIX!
I just finished reading all your other posts you just did, I was glad Mom told me to keep reading back to Christmas Eve.
I love all of them, but especially all the baths, cuddles, and the spaghetti. When a book is published about your life, I'll be first in line for my copy.
So Nice! What a good day that was I bet! We love and miss you guys! I totally love the picture of the twins with their wooden block names on the side of your blog. Super cute!
I am so glad that you are all together again as a family. I had fun looking back through all the posts you did about the last couple of months. That must have taken a lot of time, but it was good to see all the pictures.
9 comments:
HOOOOOOORRRAAAAYYYY!!!!!!
Totally loving all the posts!!! You need to tell everyone that you did a TON of back posting. So glad I got to read them all.
Things are looking up. Glad everyone is home....finally!!! :)
***now let's get crafting. :)
Hooray for being a family of six at home!
I just finished reading all your other posts you just did, I was glad Mom told me to keep reading back to Christmas Eve.
I love all of them, but especially all the baths, cuddles, and the spaghetti. When a book is published about your life, I'll be first in line for my copy.
About time!!! I love it!! Welcome home, Michelle.
So Nice! What a good day that was I bet! We love and miss you guys! I totally love the picture of the twins with their wooden block names on the side of your blog. Super cute!
I guess my comment came up as Mark...but Mark agrees with everything I said!
I am so glad that you are all together again as a family. I had fun looking back through all the posts you did about the last couple of months. That must have taken a lot of time, but it was good to see all the pictures.
YAY! I'm so glad you are all home. Now the chaos and good times truly begin.
So glad you can FINALLY be all together in one place (other than the hospital).
Post a Comment