Saturday, August 18, 2012
Six
I did it! I turned SIX!
Mommy is super duper sappy and seemed teary and sad all day. All she talked about is how I used to be so tiny and little and now I am growing up so fast and blah blah blah.... Seriously woman, kept a grip! It is my Birthday here!
We did the traditional "Birthday Breakfast" (it was actually lunch because was getting back from Scout Camp, but since it was Daddy, all is forgiven). We went to a fabulous buffet restaurant that looks out at the beach and lighthouse here. It is also very close to our house. It was perfect.
Then I got to decide what we did for the day. Some of the options they gave me were: Shopping, the zoo, the aquarium, the beach, or cleaning my room. Any ideas which one I picked? Shopping of course! Since I am getting older Mommy let me have a lot more freedom and I picked out all my own stuff! Shopping, you can never start too young.
Then we came home, made RED velvet mini cupcakes. Sang Happy Birthday to me like 39,027,934,203,857,087.834 times. It is my day!
For presents. My parents gave me a Cabbage Patch Kids, and Rapunzel, Flynn Ryder, and Maximus. My Grandma and Papa M gave me a bunch of cooking stuff and and a Cupcake Corer! I can now bake my cupcake and fill them with all sorts of wonderful delights.
It was pretty much a perfect day, but that is not a surprise since it was my Birthday.
p.s. mommy's camera has decided to go mutinous on her. The auto settings over-expose everything, so mommy is having to take a crash course on manual settings. Lets just say she has been a bit frustrated and the number of useable pictures has declined drastically. Just letting you know why there aren't a bazillion pictures above.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!! Michelle it sounds like you had a awesome day.
Happy Birthday, Michelle! We love you. Glad your birthday was tons of fun.
I'm glad you had a awesome birthday, Michelle! Let's make some cupcakes next time we see each other!
Happy Birthday to Michelle! It sounds like the perfect birthday. You can't go wrong with some shopping and cake!
Post a Comment