By: Michelle
Two years ago today was an incredibly eventful day in our family. I came home for the very first time. I say that because, after I was born, Mom and Dad spent three months visiting me everyday in the hospital and having to go home by themselves everynight. The first day home will never be forgotten. We practically brought home the entire Pediatric I.C.U. with us. But who cares, I was finally home!

Two years ago today was an incredibly eventful day in our family. I came home for the very first time. I say that because, after I was born, Mom and Dad spent three months visiting me everyday in the hospital and having to go home by themselves everynight. The first day home will never be forgotten. We practically brought home the entire Pediatric I.C.U. with us. But who cares, I was finally home!
Getting ready to make that momentous first drive home.

And me today!
How did I decide to celebrate this occasion, I started WALKING by myself today.
How did I decide to celebrate this occasion, I started WALKING by myself today.
11 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is so exciting. She has come so far and seems like such a blessing in your family. I'm so happy for you.
She is definately a miracle, and such a joyful one at that. We are all very excited to see you all in a few days!
Michelle!! You are the one blogging so I'll address this to you. I am so proud! I can't believe that you're already walking. I was hoping you would hold out and do it for my birthday.
Yeah Michelle....you go girl!
watch out. You better get your roller skates on to keep up with her.
Congratulations Michelle...Way to Go!!
Oh my, I'm so excited Miss Michelle! I got tears in my eyes! I can't wait to see you walking! Please come over and play sometime!
Wow, look how far you have come! Post some walking pictures sometime so we can see you go.
Congratulations Michelle! Now you are really going to give your parents a run for their money. I'm proud of you.
Wow that picture of you is so gorgeous!! You are growing up! I agree with Jana, we need to see some walking pictures soon!
How could I have missed this update!!! Congratulations, Michelle! She truly is AMAZING!
Post a Comment