Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Gone Exploring

On Sunday, I was reading some stuff for church and Michelle was playing on the floor next to me. I promise that I really was watching Michelle. I am not a completely negligent mother, but she is very quiet and very sneaky. I turned to see what she was playing with and found her scooting under the huge blue cart.


All for that silly little pink saline flush.


I ended up having to lift up the cart to get her out whole. (I like her little ears the way they are). It makes me laugh at the mischief she gets herself into.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

She's so cute! It's fun to see how much trouble she can get into!

Shellie said...

What a girl! It's so great to see her get into mischief . . . it's a must!

Anonymous said...

need updates